Saturday, June 7, 2008

Leo Carillo continued...

Alright everyone I was having issues trying to get that slideshow posted and in the process it erased all my wonderful stories I had typed up TWICE! So I am sorry I am sick of typing it all so my stories aren't going to be as elaborate as they were. Kenny and I went to Leo Carillo, CA last weekend and spent time camping with some family and friends. Leo Carillo is pretty much in Malibu. Ya know, where all the famous people live. Although, I didn't get to see any of them. Just their beautiful houses. Camping by the beach is the most fun camping of all. Being able to walk to the beach whenever you want is cool. Even though we only went like once a day (we were there for 3 1/2). The water was way cold. We did get to see a bunch of different animals. A rattle snake, deer, hermit crabs, sand crabs, some kind of colorful crabs, starfish, dolphins, and a shark! And of course there were the really annoying squirrels and birds everywhere around our camp. We were also camped near the famous Neptune's Net. Its in a bunch of films like Fast and Furious. That means Paul Walker has been there (woo woo). Its also in the new Miller Lite commercial.

1 comment:

Gull Family said...

Glad to see you doing your blog, i enjoy looking at them.