Thursday, July 10, 2008

Independence Day





It's only been about a month since I've last blogged :) Sorry I'm boring guys. I suppose that is what married life can do to a person. Anwyays, I actually have something worth talking about. On the Fourth of July some of my family got together at my house for dinner and fireworks. It was pretty fun. The food was yummy (I am getting better at the cooking thing). We mostly just hung out played guitar hero and watched one of my favorite TV shows Dirty Jobs. The host, Mike Row, is one of the many tv show boyfriends I have. Ok, back to the fireworks. I live pretty close to the Temple so the view, as seen in the above photo, is awesome! Although the fireworks display the city put on this year was kind of lame. After like 10 minutes of fireworks the grand finale came and then I was left there to wonder what happend to the rest. Oh well, it was still a great time enjoying the company of my family at mine and kenny's home. Hope you all had a great 4th as well.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Thats a pretty picture of the fireworks going off behind the temple. sounds like a fun 4th. In response to a comment on my blog... you planned a wedding in two months?!? How did you do it??? I am never planning another wedding again!

Tiffini said...

Ok so watching our fireworks over the Manti temple one of the songs they played was the indiana jones theme song, so it totally made me feel like I was watching cinderellas castle while at disneyland. It was funny. And sorry you have to post a new project you had that up before my tag. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kesha, that's cool that Mike Rowe is one of your TV boyfriends. He seems to be quite popular with the ladies!

I wanted to give you a heads up on the upcoming Dirty Jobs special. It's part of this year's Shark Week and is about Mike Rowe following the quest for the mysterious Greenland Shark. The special airs on Tuesday, July 29th, at 9PM.

I hope I'm not overstepping any boundaries by contacting you like this... I figure you'd be glad to hear about the special. If you'd like more info I'd be happy to share... I work with Discovery and have the inside scoop. Feel free to contact me, and have a great day!

Shawn Grover
shawngrover2008@gmail.com