Saturday, January 24, 2009

Help!



I need some serious help getting motivated to scrapbook. I have scrapbooking stuff coming out my ears! As you can see in the picture above. All those bags piled up on the ground are full of Dye-cuts! Kenny's wonderful Grandmother and Aunt Pat gave all of it to me...Plus everything else in the picture. Oh and...there is another white bin I have that isn't pictured here that is full of more scrapbook stuff. Bless their heart I would LOVE to sit and scrapbook but I just don't have the space in my tiny Townhome and don't really have a lot of time with how much overtime I've been working.

2 comments:

Tiffini said...

That's why I went digital it takes no physical space although I keep having to buy more flash drives.

sexy_rexy said...

We should get together and i could give you a hole bunch of ideas. just call.