Thursday, March 12, 2009

Supersticious??


I have to admit I am a supersticious person. But I believe yesterday was proof that my superstition is not crazy. Here is why....The time clock at my work has never been changed according to the daylight savings time, so it's still an hour behind. WELL when I got to work yesterday I bet you could guess what time I clocked in!! Yep, it punched a big 6.66 on my time card. Because of that I new something bad was bound to happen. I just didn't know it was gonna be so soon after. So after I clock in I go turn on my computer and it starts freaking out! Come to find out I somehow was infected by a "mallware" virus!!! That's just awesome I infected my WORK computer with a virus called monster_wild. And let me tell you it is a monster! The computer Guru at work still hasn't been able to get rid of it...boy do I feel like a retard. I told him I was gonna go buy a shovel and start diggin me a hole. But he reassured me he will be able to kill it. So everybody cross your fingers for me!!!

FYI: If your computer randomly tells you that Internet Explorer has detected an attack and download this AntiVirus 360 to prevent the attack...DON'T DOWNLOAD!!!! Antivirus 360 is bad! Oh and about the whole supersticious part of this did I mention how Friday the 13th is tomorrow and it has been a full moon!

Another side note: I am home alone right now and the touch lamp on my desk just turned on by itself. I turned it off....and now it just turned on again. That is kinda scarey. Anybody have a touch lamp that does that?

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Its Julie :) Moms does it all the time :)

Gull Family said...

kesha you are so funny but thanks for reminding me about friday the 13th.Love You

Jenny said...

That is creepy. The touch lamp reminds me of a scary story. I'm going to go write it on my memories blog.