Monday, June 8, 2009

Malibu Trip 2009

Kenny and I just got back from our yearly trip to Leo Carillo State Beach in Malibu, CA. We had a ton of fun with Kenny's family and friends. It was a lot of just hangin out and playing at the beach. There isn't much story to tell but the pictures say it all so I'll just let you look. Don't mind the dates on some of the pictures. The camera got a little out of wack.



This was a cool wall in Oxnard, CA. Can you see Mater?

Looks like a tent city. There were so many people!

Ashley(Kenny's sister), Kenny, Carrie (Kenny's Mom), Me

Coast of Malibu





Bad picture of restaurant Neptune's Net. Filmed in the movie Fast and the Furious.


Ever wonder where Dole produce comes from?

Here it is in Oxnard, CA. Driving passed it was an awesome smell of strawberries.

We cheated at camping a little so we could eat at Denny's

The second day we got rained on pretty good.

2 comments:

Tiffini said...

Looks like it was fun!! I want to go!!

sexy_rexy said...

WOW... That looks so cool!!!