Saturday, July 4, 2009

....

Lately most of mine and Kenny's energy has been spent on the puppy. It's been some crazy few weeks since we got her, but let me tell ya I've learned a lot!

For 1. Cesar Milan makes training a dog look way too easy!

and 2. Don't take a puppy to the river and let her drink the river water...bad idea...She'll throw up in your vehicle. Gross!



3. They are just like babies! The only difference? Puppies learn to be naughty a lot quicker.

4. They have selective hearing and you need a man voice to get them to listen.



5. Even though they test your patience [a lot], the unconditional love makes it so worth it!



I do have a funny story...The other day Kenny was gone and Kalli (our puppy) and I were outside playing. Kalli kept biting me and I kept telling her no, but does she ever listen to me? NoooOO! She will listen to Kenny though! So I called Kenny on the phone and tattle taled on Kalli. I held the phone to Kalli's ear and what do ya know! As soon as Kenny says his first words "Kalli No!" She put her pouty face on and laid down instantly! It was a classic moment and that is where my #4 came from.

2 comments:

Gull Family said...

Kesha you are so dang cute,

Josh and Kensey said...

Kalli is such a cute little puppy! She looks like a lot of fun, and your story is so funny!