My husband bought me an early christmas present (can't pass up $100's off). He bought me a Nikon digital camera. I've ALWAYS wanted a nice camera and I was soooo antsy to use it so I made my sister Cassie be my trial run. Might I add she was such a trooper. She really didn't feel good that morning I showed up and told her to get beautified! I appreciate her doing this. She posted some pictures on her blog as well but she didn't post some of my favorites. So you if you saw her blog then you'll see one or two duplicates but I put some other ones I liked. I thought I did pretty good for not having any kind of training.
4 comments:
Early Christmas present??? LOL!!! You & Kenny are so funny when it comes to gift giving.
Nice work with the camera. You did a great job. ; )
Great job Kesha. You have an eye for photography. They all look really good!
i must say i have some pretty talented children. Great Job keep it going
Post a Comment