Yesterday afternoon Kenny and I went for a little driving loop Through Silver Reef and ended back in St. George. It was awesome. This is one of my favorite times of the year when the leaves are starting to change. I love all the different colors! Oh and I think we've decided that Kalli (our dog) gets motion sick. This time and last time we took her for a drive through the mountains she threw up! Anyways here are some pictures from our drive.
Thanks for not sharing pictures of the throw up, I appreciate it! Your pictures look beautiful! You do an amazing job! Maybe I'll have you do Mily and Brejden's pics... I'll have to call you!
2 comments:
Looks like your sure having fun with your camera!! Still Jealous!!
Thanks for not sharing pictures of the throw up, I appreciate it! Your pictures look beautiful! You do an amazing job! Maybe I'll have you do Mily and Brejden's pics... I'll have to call you!
Post a Comment