

Today is mine and Kenny's 2nd year Anniversary! I don't believe when everyone says that the 1st year is the hardest I think the 2nd year is! But we made it! I am so thankful to have Kenny for my husband. He keeps me on my toes and in check. He teaches me. And he knows how to build anything and fix everything! The best part is I know he loves me unconditionally!
8 comments:
Happy 2nd Anniversary to you guys! You both are great people! Have a wonderful day!
All the years are hard. LOL
Thanks to me :) ....Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!! Mom and I were just trying to figure how long you'd been married and then I read your blog surprise it's your anniversary!!
Hope you don't mind that I'm reading your blog... I saw it on Facebook. Happy Anniversary! Wait until you have kids... that is when it gets harder! :)
wow, those 2 years flew by fast. Happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary!! You two are cute together!
Happy Anniversary! Congrats! I'm glad things are going well for you!
Post a Comment