Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Tree Hunt

This post is a week late. Since I was promoted at work I haven't had much time to think about really anything other than work unfortunately. So, anyways...last weekened my family went up to Pine Valley to get some Christmas trees. Pretty much the second we got up there it started snowing like a blizzard but of course the snow finally stopped once we were ready to go. It was freezing and a little miserable but our adventure will give all the little kids a good memory for life I'm sure, so it was very much worth it! Needless to say it was one of our fastes trips up there for this event. I'm intrested to know how everyone's tree turned out becauuse it seemed like everyone just settled on what they could find quick and easy because the snow was not so fun.






2 comments:

Tiffini said...

Promotion?!?! Hooray, hope it's a good one and pays more!!

KYLEE VERA. said...

well my tree had to be tied to the wall by a fish wire so haha yeah i guess you can say it wasnt that great but it turned out pretty!! i wish i could have gone with you guys :(