I realized today that usually when I post something on here it's to tell about something exciting that we did and I leave out all the boring details in my life. Well, here's the boring details of what Kenny and I have been up to lately.
Our house has kept us way busy. I can totally understand what people meant when they told me repairs and projects never end! Right now we are tearing up the back yard a little, not by choice either! The people who landscaped this yard must not have been too bright because who would plant a huge cottonwood tree 3 feet away from their house?? Yeah...it happened and we get to deal with it lifting the sidewalk and door frames. In the process of dealing with that tree we managed to accidentally kill the tree 10 feet away from that one. Wonderful! By the time we're done we might just have a whole new backyard with how this is going so far!
A while back I was promoted to the accounting office manager at St. George Ford. That has been pretty eventfull! Most of the people in the office are more than 30 years older than me and I'm the one who has to tell them what to do?? That was pretty strange for me at first but I am slowly getting used to it and getting to know everyone's personalities better as a manager rather than a friend. Which brings another hard thing...balancing friendship with professional relations. I'm friends with everyone in the office and now being one of their bosses makes it harder to be their friend. If anyone has any tip or advice on that one I will gladly listen!
My work has wanted me to take an accounting course at the college. The first class was yesterday. Man was I nervous! I hated High School and I am not really a people person either. The first class wasn't as bad as I anticipated so that was a relief. Now bring on the homework! Ugh!!
3 comments:
I understand about the school thing, but congrats about being promoted, that's awesome!
Kesha you are smart you will do just fine.
Who's your accounting instructor? I had Barrett and liked him. College is much better than High School. You go to class, you leave, the end. No drama! Hope you have fun!
Post a Comment