
3 years ago today I married my best friend. I think back and remember how much I loved him three years ago and am amazed at how much my love for him has grown! Although we don't have any kids yet, it has been an adventurous and eventful 3 years without kids runnin around. A lot of good times and a lot of hard times. Making it through the hard times together is what makes our love grow stronger!
The other day Kenny and I were talking about where we think we'd be right now if we didn't ever meet each other. It was pretty crazy thinking about it. Kenny wouldn't have his job with the city, I probably would have went back to my x-boyfriend...seeing as he tried to break me and Kenny up when he heard I was engaged (awesome, right? *sarcasm). I'm MUCH better off with Kenny!!
We wouldn't have our house, 4 wheelers, or dogs. And we wouldn't have the learning experiences. We have learned a lot from each other while we've grown together in the 3 1/2 years we've been together and we still have plenty more years together to grow and learn. I look forward to that!!
2 comments:
Well shoot Happy Anniversary, now I feel bad asking you to do Paige's pictures, totally forgot!
Happy Anniversary!!! I forgot that our anniversarys were so close together!! I hope you two had a fun day together!
Post a Comment