Monday, March 28, 2011

Time for Some Change

My sister Tiffini managed to convince me to chop my hair. I had a goal for the last few years that I wanted to donate my hair to Locks of Love and I finally did it!

It was time for some change and I'm still deciding if I like it. Losing 10-11 inches of your hair just on the spur of a moment hair cut is emotional! And I need to add this only started because I needed a trim (thanks Tiffini)!

BEFORE:


AFTER:


There's 3 reasons why I did it:

1: Locks of Love

2: Tiffini and Kylee's freak out reaction when they realized how long my hair was

3: Kenny was actually suggesting I cut it so I figured I'd better do it before he changed his mind

6 comments:

Brian, Laura, and Lucas Bone said...

I think it's cute :)

nancenewlyweds said...

Kesha, it looks so great! What a great thing for you to do, plus you look great either way! :)

Sarah Mildon said...

I love it. It looks really cute. Doesn't it feel great having your hair chopped off with the purpose of donating it? I've done it three times now. Maybe I'll grow my hair out and do it again.

Jenny said...

I like it. You look really cute with your short hair. I always regret cutting my hair. Then I feel sad about it and promise myself that I will never cut it short again. Then it grows long and I get tired of it, so I get it cut short and start the whole process of regret and growing it back all over again. This has been going on for years. Right now my hair is long and I want to have it cut short again. I'm fighting my desire to cut it. I need to break this ugly cycle sometime.

Julie the Cupcake Girl said...

I LOVE it! I think it looks great! Super cute.

Mindi Cook said...

wow hello I didnt even realize you cut it, I LOVE IT!! maybe next time your with me wear your hair down :)