September brought on some rain. Boy, that was a crazy storm we had. It didn't last long but it sure did dump on us and we even got hail at our house. Kenny was at a friends house when the storm hit and I called him and said "Did I ever mention how I HATE thunder and lightning??" Yeah, I'm a baby...Kenny was really sweet and headed home after I called him. It rained so hard the storm drains overflowed and a manhole in front of our house popped open.

On September 11 I had heard that the college was going to put on a tribute and candlelight vigil so I met up with Cassie and Mindi just to find out nothing was going on. So we did some shopping and went to Smash Burger instead.

Kenny's Bday was on the 14th. I knew someone that was going to Vegas that week so I had them pick me up a cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes. Sooooo delicious!!! It tastes like those strawberry rolls but only better and so moist MmMmmMM!!

See the heart shape in the top right picture? That was Kenny's macaroni and Cheese bowl. He dished his bowl up and noticed the heart there. It was really cool so we had to take a pic.
I helped Jason, Cheryl, and Mindi re-do my parents back room and they were going to give away a shelf to the DI and I saw potential in it so Kenny and I refinished it. Yesterday my mom told me that this was something that had been passed down to her from my grandmother. So I'm really glad I saved it.


Kenny's been helping his uncle build a retaining wall in his backyard.


And here I am:

Hello!
2 comments:
that Chest would have been from your great grandmother.
Love how you redid it, and I had no idea it was an heirloom, lucky you!!
Post a Comment