JP is now 3 weeks old! Time is flying right on by! It seems like it was only yesterday that we had him.
I'm a little behind on updating when he had his 5 day & 2 week appointments and we went to the Dr. again today so I here are his stats from all 3 appointments:
5 Day 2 Weeks 3 Weeks
7 lbs. 13 oz. - 37%tile 9 lbs. - 57%tile 10 lbs. - ?
21 1/2 in. - 91%tile 21 3/4 in. - 95%tile 22 in. - ?
Head - 36 1/2 cm - 52%tile 37 cm - 47%tile
Personality Traits
- He is a grunter. The only time he cries is when he is REALLY mad
- I can always tell when he is going to fall in a deep sleep because he always smiles right before. Every so often we can get him to smile while he is awake.
- There has been a couple times now where he will laugh in his sleep. It is the cutest thing!!
- He loves to cuddle! Especially with his dad...he is totally a Daddy's boy.
- He doesn't like his binky's. He used to tolerate them but now he either gags it out or screams.
- He's a multiple sneezer! Just like his mom!
- He likes tummy time. He is so strong too! He gets himself on his elbows and holds his head high for a long time before he gets tired.
- He doesn't mind his bath times as long as we put a wash cloth on his belly.
- He sleeps good at night. He wakes up at 11, 3, and 6.
- He is such a good baby! He is so calm! I am really crossing my fingers that he doesn't make up for it when he gets older!





1 comment:
I can not believe how adorable he is! I love his name!
Post a Comment