Tag your it!
5 Things on my to do list:1- Find pictures for Tiffini 2- Exercise 3- 4- Cook dinner 5- Watch Criminal Minds
5 Jobs I've held: 1- Taco Maker 2- Little Caesars 3- Iceberg 4- My Friends House(daycare) 5- St. George Ford
I've Lived: Washington and St. George, Utah
Favorite snacks: String Cheese, ice cream, and cereal
Things I would do if I was a Billionaire: Buy a house. Give some to family. Send family and friends on a fun vacation.
5 Things you may not know about me:1- I hate the feeling of paper after I wash my hands 2- I like to read books 3- I can do the elvis curl. thank you thank you very much. 4- My favorite color is bright green! 5- I don't like jello
Tag your It! Debbie Gull!
1 comment:
Kesha, its "Melenium", my blog is taylortwosome.blogspot.com! I'm so excited that you, tiffini, and your mom have blogs!
Post a Comment