
Kenny and I haven't really been able to get out much and have fun. A lot of you know how its like to be a newleywed. Too many bills your not used to having you don't know what to do with yourself. Its a hard adjustment, but we are getting there. So mostly we just hang out at home and enjoy each other presence. The last couple of weekends we've been able to get out and have some fun. Last weekend we went on a motorcycle ride to Zion's National Park with a couple of friends. It was a lot of fun. The weather was perfect! Although we weren't expecting to see snow when we got to the mountain, it was beautiful. We also got to eat at one of the restaurants there. I would definately drive there just to eat their grilled cheese sandwich and french fries again!
The week before last weekend we went bowling in Mesquite with the same friends we went to Zion's with. It's always fun to go and see all the crazy people there. After we went bowling we ate at Mcdonalds. After ordering I filled my cup with soda and then I couldn't figure out which lid went with it. One of the workers helped me and started telling me how he has a really hard time with it too...that went on for a few minutes. Who knew someone could carry on a conversations about lid sizes. Then somehow that conversation led to the guy telling me how drunks go into Mcdonalds all the time. Then that one led to him telling me how his dad is a cop and he hasn't seen him for five years and if he did see his dad then his dad would beat him....ahhh! Ok, then Kenny came and saved me. The moral of that story is...Don't ever make eye contact with weird people in Mesquite.
2 comments:
lol at the McDonalds story, I dont know why people think complete stangers want to know their life story.
Kesha don't you ever do any thing to write about you need the internet! I know Kenny got a new bike wheres the pics!
Post a Comment