BEFORE...
AFTER! Complete with cork board and magnet board. I love it! It was a task to fit it through the doors of the house and bedroom. Actually Kenny and his friend Josh weren't able to fit it through the door of the bedroom. They had to take out our sliding glass door to the back patio and the window to the bedroom! But we got it in without anything breaking so I guess all went well!
Yesterday was a pretty fun day. It started out going shooting with the family. Kenny brought Josh's little dirt bikes. It was funny seeing all the adults on it. No worries I didn't crash this time! Kenny was the only one that crashed but he came out alright.

After we went shooting Kenny, Josh and I decided we wanted to go driving some where. We ended up someplace I have NEVER heard of in all my (how old am i???) 22 years of living in St. George....Fort Pearce. They have a historical site there that is an old amory from the pioneer days. That was awesome. I did get a pic of it but unfortunately my camera has a mind of it's own and decides when it wants to save a picture or not.
We also went to the dinosaur tracks over there too. They were pretty exciting. I don't think I'd ever plan a trip just to go see them though...exciting but not THAT exciting.
Then the guys wanted to make their way to the sand dunes at Sand Hollow. Who needs 4 wheelers to go play in the sand!?! Not us! Let me tell ya, the back way to get there was pretty rough! But it was all worth it. There was some amazing views!



4 comments:
sweet table looks like you guys had fun!
Kenny- You did such a good job on the desk. Gotta love the DI!!
desk looks awesome kenny did a good job
Thanks, I love it too but it is really heavy and I hate to but it on. I keep telling riley that I am only going to wear it for half of our wedding then I am changing into pants..haha (he hasn't seen it yet so has no idea) We really do need to go and do something sometime. Me and riley have taken up repelling so you guys should come with us sometime. I wont do the HUGE cliffs so I mostly just hike.
Post a Comment