
Kenny hates his picture being taken, but after a little bribe(five minute back tickle) I got it!
About $1,300 and 20 minutes later and Kenny's wisdom teeth are gone! All I can say is thank heavens for insurance! I do have to say I was a little disappointed. Everyone I had talked to prior to his surgery had told me all their funny stories of what people say and do while they are coming out of anesthesia and the only thing Kenny did was forgot how he got from the operating room to the recovery room. I was totally excepting him to say some pretty off the wall things. Especially since he is a sleep talker.
When I first got into the recovery room the nurse said that I need to start waking him up. So I started patting him and talking to him. This is kind of how our conversation went:
Me: Kenny, it's time to wake up.
Kenny: I'm just sooo comfy (mind you his eyes are still closed cause he's still a little doped up)
Me: I'm glad, but the nurse says you have to wake up now.
Kenny: They don't know what they're talking about.
Me: Oh really? So you want to go back to sleep?
Kenny: *shrugs his shoulders* Maybe....shhhh,Don't tell anybody.
Me: No, Kenny. Open your eyes.
He popped his eyes open so fast I felt like we were in a horror movie. It scared the crap out of me! He just sat there staring at me!
Then the nurse walks in and tells kenny to he needs to wake up. Then what do you know, Kenny is as alert as ever and says. "Yeah, I'm awake I'm just messing with my wife"
That little poo was awake that whole time! Yeah, we'll see tomorrow if he really remembers what went down!
Anyways, Kenny is doing well. He's got 4 huge, nasty, gaping holes in his mouth now. I really don't get how they close up, but whatever! We'll just go by the rules and hope for the best!
2 comments:
I forgot he was getting that done...tell him to be a man and suck it up :)
How unfortunate he doesn't have a stoy to tell! Hope he's doing well, and sticks to the rules!
Post a Comment