Thursday, October 1, 2009

This is my life right now.

I went up to Ephraim with my sister Cassie last weekend to visit my sister Tiffini and her family. I figured while I was up there I'd take advantage of having a new scenery and new people to take pictures of. This is how they turned out...This is ALL I've been doing lately.











5 comments:

Julie the Cupcake Girl said...

Kesha! They are AMAZING! So will you take pictures of my kids/family? I have been wanting to get them done.

Cassie said...

I LOVE the pictures!!! You did such an amazing job!!!

The McMullin Family said...

Those are really good pictures! What kind of camera did you get?

Gull Family said...

Kesha those are awesome i have such talented children

KYLEE VERA. said...

WHY ARE YOU NOT A PROF. you totally could do it. they look way awesome. i didnt know you took those i thought maybe jamie did. good job!!