Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Finally!

Finally after about 2 years of debating on buying a house and we probably looked at like 50 (no joke) we finally bought one!


It is right by Sunset Elementary. It is a little under 1500 square feet. It has 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms. The best thing of all is the big back yard. We love it! I will post some more pictures of it when we get furniture in.

Let the moving begin!!! Ugh...

7 comments:

The McMullin Family said...

How fun, congrats! My kids go to that school! It's a beautiful home! Have fun moving!

Melissa said...

Very nice! How exciting!!

Moe said...

Congrats!! I am way jealous! The house looks really nice. :)

aubs said...

Awesome! It's such a cute house. I am excited for you guys!

Tiffini said...

Can't wait to see it congrats!!!

Jocee said...

That is only 4 houses up from my old house!

Julie the Cupcake Girl said...

Kesha! I am so happy and excited for you and Kenny! Let us know if you need any help moving. I know it really sucks, but it isn't so bad if you have lots of help!!