

I must say I did pretty dang good for a beginner on my own. Just don't look too close, you might have to cratique it! I even taught myself how to top stitch. Actually, I don't even think I did it right but it stayed together even after I washed and dried it!
And for all you people who are eager for me to have a baby. No, This isn't an announcement. I only did this blanket because I helped my sister Mindi make the same one. Bummer for you guys ;)
3 comments:
are you sure you did it or did Kenny...lol I knew you had it in you they look very good. Now about the baby....
Good thing for adding the announcement part you may have got some people excited, but I know Kenny better :) Great job it looks good from the pictures, but so did Mindi's ha ha!! I'm proud of ya keep it up!
Way to go! I just love to sew, it is such a great outlet! Now that finished it and it looks awesome, just think of all the fun things you are going to make now! Great job! LOVE the fabric choices too!
Post a Comment