Monday, May 17, 2010

Not much!

So, I haven't blogged in a little while. Only because there hasn't been really anything worth blogging about. Although we have been busy just nothing too exciting. The most exciting things that have happened in the last few weeks is
We got a new puppy. His name is Oakley.





And also we went to the supercross finale and I got to see one of my Australian TV boyfriends, Chad Reed. He is one of the top riders in Supercross.



Other than those two things we've just been busy fixing up the yard and we had to take a break doing that for a little while because of sickness. Although Kenny still isn't convinced that he was sick. The white things in the back of his throat were "nothing". The morning after Supercross I got the nasty flu that I guess is going around.

Yesterday we spent the day hauling stuff from Kenny's dad's house to our house. His dad sure did have a lot of junk but there was a lot of cool junk. like some really old school chairs and a desk, old luggage, an old medical box, two antique looking doors (we're gonna make a head board out of). It was kind of neat looking at all the stuff he hung on to forever! I'll get some pictures of those on another blog post. Here are some more pictures from Supercoss...