Here are the pictures of my beautiful niece Rilee Lorraine. This was my first time doing pictures of a newborn and let me tell you it was a challenge! First we kicked the session off with pee all over. Poor Rilee wasn't quite sure what exactly happened there, all she new is she did not like it! And this very observant little girl was just so curious with what was going she couldn't relax and sleep. She was a trooper though and I just love her to death. I call her my little mouse because she always moans and it sounds like little squeaks! When she dreams she smiles and she LOVES to just stare at her daddy.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!!! My favorite is the one of Josh and Rilee with the flag and his dog tags. I want to cry everytime I see it!!! Good Job Kesha! Let me know when my next photoshoot is :)
Great job once again, and boy do I have plans for you, now I just need to find props :) And boy does that niece Hailey of yours have personality ;) I love that picture you did of her!!
2 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!!! My favorite is the one of Josh and Rilee with the flag and his dog tags. I want to cry everytime I see it!!! Good Job Kesha! Let me know when my next photoshoot is :)
Great job once again, and boy do I have plans for you, now I just need to find props :)
And boy does that niece Hailey of yours have personality ;) I love that picture you did of her!!
Post a Comment