Friday, July 9, 2010

Photography

I just LOVE Photography! It's become my obsession. If only I had more hours in the day to do it. Anyways, I just wanted to share my new favorite pictures I've taken and edited. Photography is art in my opinion and art is pointless if it doesn't get shared so here it is!



I took this picture of the Manti temple on the way to Ephraim for our Gull family reunion. It was a pretty hard one to get because I had to hang my head out the truck door while Kenny was driving and just kept clicking hoping I didn't get any light poles or random pedestrians in the shot. The things I do to get a good shot! When I was taking Mindi's maternity pictures I almosted accidentally stuck my head in the ceiling fan! And yes it was on full power! Ok off subject...moving on....



I learned how to frame a photo and I thought this one turned out so fun and it just expresses my neice Hailey's personality even more!

1 comment:

Gull Family said...

you are getting really good at it kesha proud of you love mom