Last weekend I took pictures for my little sister, Kylee. We had a blast! We just drove around looking for cool, random places to stop for a picture. She was a trooper and was down for any crazy idea I wanted to put her through, including stopping off the side of a road to take pictures by a patch of sunflowers. In fact two people thought we broke down and stopped to ask if we needed help. It's good to know there are still some good/nice people out there!
3 comments:
cute pictures I sure have some pretty daughters If I must say so
Those are so cute! Maybe I should have you take a family picture for us when we are in town next month :)
I wish I could be like you!!! You are getting really good! Can't wait for you to do this baby of mine if she ever decides to come!!
Post a Comment