This post is of my OTHER beautiful neice, Rilee, my sister Mindi's baby. This girl just makes me smile! She is 3 months old and is just getting into the stage where she is discovering how to used her hands and toes. She will see something intriguing and will fixate her eyes on the object until she gets disctracted...I just love it!
While in Ephraim I was able to catch some of Rilee's silly personality on the camera. See some of the faces she pulls...




Another reason why she makes me laugh...look at her watching football with her Uncle Kory...She LOVES watching football!!



Ok now Seriously, isn't she cute???


And I just have to add that Rilee is such a good traveller! We didn't have to stop ONCE on our way up or back to Ephraim!
3 comments:
she is a doll love her alot
Makes me laugh just looking at those pics :)
This girl definitely does not lack personality....kind of like her mom :) LOVE HER!!
Post a Comment