Thursday, December 2, 2010

Just an update

Not much exciting has been going on with Kenny and I. Just the usual Work and school for me. Although, I just finished my LAST homework assignment and my last day of school is the 9th...I am SOOO excited! As for Kenny he's been keeping busy with this hunk of junk.



Ok so I really shouldn't call it a hunk of junk because Kenny absolutely LOVES this truck. I must admit I do see the potential it has and I am glad he has this for a project to keep him busy.

Ok now I'm posting these next pictures not so you all think I'm crazy but because they make me laugh every time. The other day it was freeeeezing cold outside and I felt so bad for the dogs having to be out in it all day while we were at work so I found some of my old jackets and put them on the dogs.



Doesn't Oakley look so cute in a hoodie??

2 comments:

Tiffini said...

Poor dogs!! They'll be fine, dogs live out here all year round.

Gull Family said...

kesha you are so funny