Sunday, January 2, 2011

Merry Be-lated Christmas



I know I'm a slacker but I've been busy resting (oxymoron??). Kenny and I had a houseful for Christmas weekend and we are both exhausted. It was our first year celebrating Christmas in our home and Kenny's family wanted to come make it even more special by spending it with us. His mom, stepdad, sister, two little brothers, grandma, aunt, and unlce...oh and Chubby, the dog came. They all came from California. We had so much fun.

The first day I was able to get a little more aquainted with my mother and father in law by going shopping with them while Kenny and his siblings spent some quality time together off-roading in his truck. They ended up finding an abandoned hood at the sand dunes, tied it to the hitch of the truck and went sand sledding! I'm glad they got video of it cause it looked like soooo much fun!

Christmas day was a good time. Kenny and I started a new tradition by listening to Elvis Christmas while we open presents. This was actually a tradition he had with his dad and sister. We did all 13 stockings and everyone enjoyed what we put inside. We also MADE all 13 stockings too. We personalized them to everyone's personalities.



Kenny surprised me with a camera bag and he made me a stinkin cute flag for my 4 wheeler. After we opened presents we went to my parent's house and unfortunately we showed after as most everyone was leaving but we had a good time anyways. My mom suprised me with a HP netbook mini laptop! Now I just need to get photoshop on here so I can do my picture editing whenever and where ever!

The day after Christmas it was a beautiful day outside so we decided to take our Cali family to the sand dunes to have some 4 wheeling fun. Kenny's little brothers were able to attempt their first hill on a 4 wheeler and did really good! They are used to riding dirt bikes so they were a little nervous.





Over all Christmas was great!!