Monday, February 14, 2011

Pure Luck on V-day!

If it wasn't for Kenny's luck we would have none. I never win any contests I enter. Kenny wins ALL the time! Kenny managed to get qualified for the Guns 'N' Roses contest on the radio station The Hawk to win a gun and roses. He had to call in and be the 9th caller in order to qualify. He ended up winning the grand prize!!

This has got to be the best Valentines EVER! Look what Kenny won for me!


1 dozen Long stem roses!!


1 Karat diamond necklace!! I'm in love :)

Ok, I don't mean to switch subjects so quick but the other day I was pulling into the driveway to see this Kodak moment. I had to take advantage of it and catch it on "film".


They're like 2...3 peas in a pod. They looked so cute hanging out on the tailgate it just made me smile so I had to share.


Who can resist that puppy dog face???


Our gentle giant.

No comments: