Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I need sleep!


I just have to vent a little here. It's been almost 2 weeks or longer since I can remember a time I got a really good dreamless sleep. I keep having these really crazy dreams!! They always involve someone in danger or dying. For example...last night. Someone jumped out of an airplane their parachute failed and good golly, a miracle, he landed on his feet!

Another dream...me and my sister were held at gunpoint by a man and his sidekick (who was a midget). No worries there though I just karate chopped the midget to get away! Seriously?!?! Now are you seeing my point??

There was also another one where there was an event going on and someone had VOLUNTEERED to crash a plane near the event. And we were all there to watch it happen!!! Isn't that morbid?!

All these crazy dreams are starting to get really old! Maybe I'm just stressed because I've been putting in a lot of over time at work. My body is probably telling me I need a vacation!!

Has anybody else had this problem of having so many weird dreams consecutively like that??

4 comments:

Brian, Laura, and Lucas Bone said...

Every time I am pregnant I have the weirdest dreams the whole time! Good luck getting over them. It sucks to not get those restful hours of sleep :S

Sarah Mildon said...

I had lots of crazy dreams while I was pregnant, a lot of times involving loved ones dying. I woke up lots of times breathing heavily and panicked until I realized they were just dreams. I kept hoping it was just my hormones. A lot of times there were details that had to do with things going on in real life.
I hope you can manage to relax and get the sleep you need and don't have too many things stressing you out.

Tiffini said...

Yep reacurring theme here... every time I'm Pregnant! Maybe you should go test :)

Also the less sleep you get the crazier you dream because your tired. Sounds like you should monitor your t.v. watching, no more Criminal Minds.

Cassie said...

Kesha please tell me when you karate chopped the midget you woke up and realized you had karate chopped Kenny!!!!