Baby Rilee is not so much a baby anymore :( Cassie was trying to show her how to walk.
Josh had the first and only catch for the day (his first ever catch also).
I swear those fish have mastered how to get the bait off hooks, because they were reeling them in and the bait would be gone but the hook seemed untouched the whole time fishing.
Autumn taught me how to hoola hoop again, I think that's something people forget how to do with age. But of course boys will be boys and they sabotaged it by throwing balls at my hoop.
We all took turns pulling people in the wagon around the house...
I didn't get any pictures of the slippin' slide, but the kids had so much fun.
2 comments:
Sad we missed it, looks fun.
I love that Josh is pushing three kids then there is Kenny who decided to relax and get pulled lol
Post a Comment