We had such a good time and I would really consider going back to that campground because it was such a nice location and well kept except the camp hosts were so horrible I will probably not go back. In all the years and years we've had a family reunion (and I'd be curious to know the number of how many reunions have been held) I don't remember or nor have I heard of being so {borderlined} harrassed by the camp hosts. They threatened to give us citations for the most ridiculous things and some which were disgustingly, falsely accused. Along with driving through camp all the time watching us like hawks.
Aside from the camp hosts trying to crash our party we really did have a great time it was so much fun seeing my aunts, uncles, cousins, 2nd cousins and even some new adorable 2nd cousins recently added to the family.
Among just relaxing and chit chatting we had fun fishing, geocaching, playing card games, and of course our family can never go without a waterballoon fight! We also had a horse shoe tournament and there were probably at least 20 teams. I was so proud of Kenny and I because we won our game and among all the teams we were 1 out of 3 that made it to the 11 points within the time frame that was given. It's just unfortunate there wasn't enough time to finish the tournament. Maybe next year!
Here are some cute pictures of my neices and nephew enjoying their time.
I'm glad Autumn and the others like our dogs so much. Hailey even nicknamed Oakley "Oatmeal" it's so funny cause she really thinks that's his name.
Such a handsome boy.
My Patient Paige has such an infectious smile.
Hailey cracks me up you never know what's gonna come out of her mouth sometimes I wish I knew what was going through her mind. She's such a thoughtful sweetheart.
Rilee has the silliest personality she is at such a fun age where she is learning to communicate and copy kat.
Kenny and I look forward to next year we enjoy spending time with our family
I almost forgot one funny detail. That pink princess pole was Kenny's fishing pole of choice. It's just too bad he wasn't able to even get a bite with it. Thanks to Hailey for sharing her fishing pole with her uncle Kenny!
1 comment:
It was a fun time wasn't it. I wish I knew what was going through Hailey's mind most the time as well.
Post a Comment