One of our movie theaters in town did a Harry Potter movie marathon. For each night of the week they played one of the movies.
I had two tickets so I invited my dad to go with me.
We had Sooo much fun. It's not very often I get to spend time with it just being me and my dad, so I really cherished that time we had together.
The last night we got to see Deathly Hallows part 1 and part 2. The theater had a bunch of games and vendors to celebrate the new movie. They had two huge python snakes there and my dad got a picture with the snake. They were pretty snakes...from a distance :)
The new movie was awesome!! Now I want to see it again.
1 comment:
Lucky!! It's probably going to be a while before we get to see it :(
Post a Comment