
I am now 15 weeks and baby should be about the size of an apple.
Due date: June 19
Morning sickness has dwindled, but I still get nauseous at certain times of day.
I still have no appetite. I swear my tastebuds have pretty much given up on me.
I'm starting to get some energy back. I actually have a little ambition to do something productive at home, which I haven't had the energy for in a while.
I haven't had any dreams about the baby but my dreams have been really random and weird. If I even remember any well enough to put into words I'll tell about it.
On Wednesday I got a flu shot during my regular check up and now I wished I never asked the doctor about it. Wednesday night until Friday I was bed ridden with flu symptoms. I don't see how doctors can be so insistant that flu shots don't give you the flu. My doctor specifically told me if I get sick it's just "coincidence." Well, I think they lie! I hate getting shots as it is and now I definitely will never get a flu shot again.
Only about 6 more weeks and we will be scheduling an ultrasound to find out if baby is a boy or a girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment