
This is Kenny's new '08 Yamaha R6. I'm still debating on if I'm crazy or not for letting him get it. What is even more crazy is Kenny hates Yellow and he hates flames! However, he LOVES this bike! It's a cool bike. I do like it...for the most part. It gives kenny a hobby and he's passionate about it. Not to mention it saves a lot on gas during spring and summer. I am such a worry wart though, that's the bad part about it all. By the way, we still have his '99 Yamaha R6. We're gonna sale it so if any of you know someone intrested we're asking $3500.00.
Enough about the bike I have a story. Kenny drove my car to work on Monday (I drive an '02 Honda Accord). He called me and asked me what the big gash was on my back bumper. I'm not very good at parking and backing out vehicles so he thought I might have hit something. But nope, I didn't. He later found out that someone from an outside company came to do a job at his work and back a truck into my car! They weren't honest about it, but Kenny put two and two together and now they say they will pay for it but they won't pay over $150. They tried to tell us where to get it fixed but Kenny said, "No you're not gonna pick who fixes my car. I will pick who fixes my car and I'll give you the invoice." Well we got the car quoted by Kenny's friend who does painting. He said there's no way its gonna get fixed for under $150 its gonna cost at least $200. Not good...That's where we are with this now. It will be interesting what happens. They better pay up. I mean my car was parked. We are at no fault.
2 comments:
yes you are crazy, but I'm glad you finally posted again! That stinks about your car, now you need a pic so I can see. Hope they pay for it all.
take them to small claims court.lol
Post a Comment