Saturday, March 21, 2009

I crashed...


Kenny's friend Josh bought these 2 little dirt bikes a while ago off of ebay. Kenny and Josh have spent a few days fixing them up making them work a bit better.

This morning Kenny asked me if I wanted to go ride them with him. Mind you, I have never ridden anything with two wheels other than my pedal bike. I was a bit nervous, but once I got going I got more confidence to go a little faster....Yeah, probably not the best idea for a beginner. I wasn't on the dirtbike more than 5 minutes before I totally biffed it. I think I scared Kenny more than I scared myself! There was some loose gravel and I was going a bit too fast. I panicked a little, the bike skidded out from under me. No worries though I walked away with a few scrapes to my leg. Hopefully that was my first and last motorcycle accident ever.

6 comments:

Brian & Chelsey Hafen said...

Oh you poor little thing. I hope your doing ok. If you need anything let me know.

Gull Family said...

ummmm were you wearing a helmet? Thats all i will say except glad you weren't to hurt

Kesha and Kenny said...

I wasn't wearing a helmet cause the thing only goes like 10 mph lol

Tiffini said...

Ha Ha Ha sorry! Where was your helmet? Didn't you just hear about that actress that died from a little fall!!!

Melenie said...

Oh dear! That motorcycle is tiny, but I can see how it would do some damage. I'm glad you survived!

Julie the Cupcake Girl said...

Ha Ha Ha! I am sooo glad you are okay! And yes, no matter how fast it goes ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET!!!! So, promise next time you will put one on...ok? Love ya - Julie