helped me turn and old door from this....

To....
Well, you'll just have to go to her blog, Crae's Creations to get the after pictures and full details of how we made the transformations.
Kenny and I found this door with it's matching pair at his dad's house after his death. Julie described it as "love at first sight" when I found these doors, and it truely was!! I could see the potential and made it my goal to turn these in to something special, not only because they are antique, but because this could be a project to do in memory of Kenny's dad.
I absolutely LOVE how this turned out and am greatful to my amazingly crafty friend, Julie, for her help!!
I still have the other matching door and haven't done anything with it...I was thinking about turning it into a headboard but I don't know. If any of you have ideas of what I should do with it let me know!
Don't forget to follow Crae's Creations
Add it to your Blog List too!! This is one of my favorite blogs!!!
1 comment:
Give it to me please please please :)
Post a Comment