This was probably one of the funnest weekends I've had 4 wheeling! We went with some of Kenny's friends to Sand Hallow sand dunes a couple weeks ago. I think what made it the most fun was when we were jumping the Razor up a hill! I was pretty chicken to do it at first (riding passenger)but I made sure Kenny started me out slow. It only took the first time for me to egg Kenny on to go a little faster. The feeling was just like the feeling you get on a rollercoaster ride! I also get sick on rollercoaster rides so that is exactly what happened after this adventure. It was so worth it!
Yes, those are garden gloves :) Us rookies have to compromise!
Of course in the midst of all this fun we couldn't have gone without a small mishap! I ended up losing my cell phone in the desert. No suprise, I always lose my phone! All 5 of us rode back to our starting point going 3 miles an hour trying to find it...I know, sounds crazy, right?? But we actually did end up finding A cell phone. It was just too bad it wasn't mine!
Some really nice people did end up finding my phone and were nice and honest enough to call and drop it off somewhere safe for us to pick up. Shout out to CASSIE who was the one who picked it up for me, Thanks Cassie!!
And I have a sneaking suspision that this rock I'm sitting on here was exactly where and when my cell phone got lost. The people said "it was just sitting on top of a rock" Yeah...I'm pretty sure they found it minutes before we looked there.
1 comment:
That is so what I miss about Utah. Everyone is so friendly, nice, honest, trustworthy, not to mention the fabulous scenery!
Post a Comment