
I am extremely sad to say that Kenny and I decided that our home was not the right home for Zeke(the dog we were fostering). We just can't give him the attention and backyard we think he deserves. Unfortunately, this dog had gone through something really traumatizing and needs someone who can give him their full attention. This was probably one of the hardest things Kenny and I have gone through in our marriage so far. Even though we only had him for 3 days I kind of felt like I was giving a child up for adoption. We grew to love him that much and he is such a GOOD dog! One of the ladies at the shelter told me they really like Zeke and would never let anything bad happen to him. He is a great dog so I trust that they will help him find a perfect home....
Now on a brighter note. Kenny's birthday was one Sunday Sept. 14 he turned 22. A good family friend of his and his sister traveled down from California for his birthday weekened. We did a lot of guitar hero and just hanging out. It was a lot of fun and it made Kenny's birthday more special for him :)
1 comment:
It would have been better had someone not ruined the planned prank call LOL!!
Post a Comment