Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lucky Me


Look at what I won! A few weeks ago I heard that the Planet 94.1 and Blackridge were having a drawing to give away a furniture set so Kenny and I entered our names into it. On Friday I got a message on my phone saying my name was drawn and I was eligible to win it. I didn't really understand what that meant, but he also said everyone would win a prize. Since that was the case I was totally gonna go even though I was pretty sure I wouldn't get lucky enough to win the grand prize. So I checked in yesterday afternoon at Blackridge and was told that everyone that's eligible is gonna be playing a game. That made me a little nervous so I dragged my little sister and my husband with me for some moral support :) Alright, so the deal was. They would call out everyone's name one at a time and we had to go to a car with a balloon on it and stand by it. Once everyone was standing by a car they counted down from 3 to 0. We got to open the car and inside the glove box was a envelope that would reveal what we had won. Suprise, suprise I didn't win the awesome furniture set...wasn't even close to it! But the great news was I didn't win a lowsy T-shirt either, which is what a lot of people walked away with. Instead I won 3 cute baskets and a spray bottle of shout. Coincidentally the day before all this happened I had been talking to someone about buying some shout. Now I don't have to!

2 comments:

Tiffini said...

Wow that's great wish I would have won! I am looking for some baskets to put all Hailey's toys in. Don't you like the sweet message Cassie left on her blog. ;)

Gull Family said...

you are so funny congrats on winning something, that is more than i would have done