Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yeehaw!


Last Saturday I got to do a little of advertising for St. George Ford. My coworker and I got a few other girls together and put this pretty baby blue Ford Flex in the Rodeo parade. We were number 95 in the parade. Who would have thought a parade in St. George could get so big? Well it did, and we had to wait in our line for an hour before we moved anywhere! Boring! But once we got going it was soooo much fun. There were so many people and it seemed the kids doubled the amount of how many adults were there. We bought 6 big bags of candy to throw out and we ran out about halfway through! We had a blast and the Flex is a super nice ride. Very comfy.

That same night Kenny and I went to the actual rodeo. We got there a little late though so we ended up seatless. I don't really understand why they would sale more tickets than there are seats, but oh well. I guess people love rodeo's that much they would be willing to stand for hours. Me on the other hand am not a huge fan of rodeos, but seeing as Kenny got free tickets from his work. I thought it would be fun for us to get out for once. The only part I do like about rodeo's is the barrel racing and the clowns can be pretty funny. Other than that I always end up feeling bad for the animals getting tied up and wrestled to the ground. This year they did have some pretty cool entertainment. The Frisbey dogs! Its one guy and about 6 or so dogs that do tricks and catch frisbees. One dog was a grey hound and he demostrated how fast the breed is. It was outrageous. They can run like 35 mph!!
Even though I don't care for rodeo's too much we still had a great time!

2 comments:

Tiffini said...

Looks like it was fun. I'm not such a fan of rodeo's either, and I'll have to say it's the only place I don't mind clowns!!

Moe said...

How is your blog so cute?? Mine is so boring compared to yours! Maybe you'll have to show me how to make a cute background. You and your husband are so cute together!
-moenika