
1. What is his name? Kenneth James Elliott
2. Who eats more? Kenny does most of the time. That's what husbands are for. To eat your left overs.
3. Who said, "I love you" first? Kenny. It scared me so bad I couldn't say anything back til the day after.
4. Who is taller? We are about the same height. I may be a smidgen taller
5. Who is smarter? Kenny is way smarter. He is my life saver.
6. Who is more sensitive? I am. I'm a baby even if I have no reason to be. Poor Kenny.
7. Who does the laundry? We do our own laundry. He don't let me touch his and I don't let him touch mine. We are too picky and do it different.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Kenny does cause it's closer to the bedroom door and closet. I get too scared lol.
9. Who pays the bills? I do. Although I have threatened to make him do it a couple of times :)
10. Who cooks more? I do most of it. Unless I don't feel like cooking then Kenny will step in for me
11. Who is more stubborn? I would have to say he is. I am too but I give in faster than he does.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I am because Kenny is the one that's usually right. When he's wrong he will admit it too.
13. Who has more siblings? I do. I have 5 he has 1 sister 2 half brothers and 1 step sister.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both do. We balance each other out when it comes to wearing the pants.
15. What do you like to do together? Watch movies, Play guitar hero and Dr. Mario.
16. Who eats more sweets? Me, for sure. Kenny is good at trying to take care of his teeth so he doesn't like to eat a lot of sugar.
17. Guilty Pleasures? Orange Peel and Dairy Queen blizzards. We also love to annoy each other, its fun :D
18. How did you meet? First it was through Myspace. Then Found out my sis Cassie was dating one of his good friends.
19. Who asked whom out first? Kenny asked me out.
20. Who kissed who first? Kenny kissed me. He had been trying for weeks to even let him old my hand or anything like that. But it just made it that much more special!
21. Who proposed? Kenny
22. His best features and qualities? His eyes and arms. He is a VERY hard worker and always wants the best for us. He is good at everything he tries. He is always willing to help me and teach me. He has such a big heart for his friends and family. I love him to death!
Ok, now I tag my mom, Melissa, and Sara!!!
2 comments:
I'm so proud of you good job! It's fun to learn about each other that way I think. Kenny is a good guy!
Thanks for giving me your email address. I'm so excited that you have a blog too!
Post a Comment